Your Barich Career Awaits You
Title: Jr. Systems Analyst
Location: Orlando, FL (MCO)
Job Type: Full Time
How to apply: Apply via LinkedIn
Barich is searching for a Junior Systems Analyst with 2 or more years of experience supporting technology-related design requests from our clients. In addition to IT responsibilities, the ideal candidate will provide support and assistance to Project Managers and team members in our Orlando, FL area office.
The person that will thrive in this position works with a high degree of ethics. This person is creative, organized, efficient, self-motivated, a strong communicator, and writer. This person seeks to perform with excellence, is highly responsive and is gracious and performs well under pressure. This person is not looking for a j-o-b hoping to give the bare minimum. Those who love silos and desire to work by themselves will not be successful in this role.
Barich, Inc. is looking for team members to push the envelope in their own skills, looking to continually grow through, and apart from, company provided programs. Barich is growing in our investment of our team members and is looking for team members who are already investing in themselves.
Examples of Responsibilities Include:
- Analyzes and designs systems/enhancements to meet user’s needs; final result is easy to use and flexible to accommodate future needs.
- Ensures systems meet design standards and guidelines and are sensitive to company’s performance needs.
- Communicates projects/tasks designs, schedules, and status to appropriate team, systems management, and users.
- Performs system analysis using understanding of specific operating systems, file structures, data base management issues, and other tools/utilities used at company.
- Assists in the development of programming and other standards; maintains a high level of technical expertise.
- Develops specifications for systems corrections, enhancements, and development projects.
- Analyzes new hardware to determine its need or application in the existing or proposed system.
- Advises on new techniques and estimated costs associated with new or revised programs and utilities, taking into consideration personnel, time, and hardware requirements; makes trade-off analyses.
- Develops general and detailed documentation describing system specifications and operating instructions.
- Revises existing systems and procedures to correct deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
- Analyzes designs, codes, tests, and debug programs to support business applications.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and application to clients
- Consulting assignments involving unstructured analysis and report writing, including quality assurance and business analysis.
- Understand the structure and strategy of client engagements and perform appropriate research and analysis as required.
- Actively and positively contribute to Barich, Inc. culture.
- Focus on personal and professional growth.
- Help improve internal Barich, Inc. processes.
- Further growth of Barich, Inc. through recruiting activity, participation in industry events and associations, industry panels and other opportunities that may present themselves.
Required Qualifications, Experience, and Skills:
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 2-5 years related experience.
- Resident of the Orlando, Florida area
- Customer service skills and a customer-focused mindset
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing
- priorities with enthusiasm
- Acute attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Working knowledge of data collection, data analysis, evaluation, and scientific
- Working knowledge and understanding of the basic principles, theories,
- concepts, and practices in the applicable area of engineering/technical
- 2 years of experience assessing, designing, and maintaining IT environments.
- Experience with project management in a consulting environement.
- Ability to maintain professional communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, and handle interruptions.
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact with diverse personalities.
- Experience to help improve and grow Barich, Inc.
- High-level Vision, strategic thinking, and perspective.
- Possess strong leadership skills and the ability to generate enthusiasm among team members.
The job location will be located at the Orlando International Airport in Orlando, Florida. Current travel requirements for this role are minimal but may increase with career progression and role transitions within the company.This position is a junior-level role with no direct reports. As with every role in the company, this role has the potential for development into any current and future company role(s) as this team member may desire over the course of his or her career.