Your Barich Career Awaits You
Title: General Call for Opportunities
Locations: Barich, Inc. US Locations:
- Phoenix, AZ
- Chandler, AZ (Phoenix Area)
- Richmond, TX (Houston Area)
- Dallas, TX
- Orlando, FL (Houston Area)
Job Type: All Types (Full Time, Part time, or Independent Contractor)
How to apply: Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Note: if you do not use a default email application, copy/paste this email address into your preferred email client.
Barich. Inc. is always looking for great Project Managers (Mid- and Senior-level), Project Coordinators, and Business Analysts particularly with Airport or Aviation experience. We have new opportunities throughout the nation. If you are interested in participating in this very exciting industry, please send us your resume and let’s get acquainted with each other. As opportunities arise, we can then contact you on availability. Please indicate for which role(s) you are applying and which part of the US you would prefer.
We are seeking team members that have an entrepreneurial spirit, work with a high degree of ethics, perform with excellence, and execute well under pressure. Team members who are creative, organized, efficient, self-motivated, highly responsive, gracious, strong communicators, and writers. We are not looking for individuals who want a j-o-b hoping to give the bare minimum. Those who love silos and desire to work by themselves will not be a fit for us.
We are looking for team members to push the envelope in their own skills, looking to continually grow through, and apart from, company provided programs. Barich, Inc is growing in our investment of our team members and is looking for team members who are already investing in themselves and willing to invest in others.
Besides role specific experiences, skills, and qualifications, we are seeking team members with the following general characteristics:
- Superior client focus and professionalism, reflective of the Barich, Inc. premier brand
- Ability to establish, grow, and maintain strong professional working relationships with staff, clients, partners, vendors, competitors at all organizational levels
- Stay abreast of industry trends and application to clients
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment
- Quick to adapt to new organizational cultures
- Self-motivated team player with the ability to work on concurrent assignments and change roles quickly when necessary
- Actively and positively contribute to Barich, Inc. culture
- Experience to help improve and grow Barich, Inc
- Demonstrated ability to coach, mentor, and teach team members
- Ability to generate enthusiasm among team members
- Lead and participate in internal corporate working groups
- Maintain honesty and integrity at a high level
- Well-rounded with strong analytical curiosity
- Strong follow-through on commitments
- Strong business writing skills
- Strong oral and presentation and communication skills
- Strong research and evaluation skills
- Highly organized with great attention to detail
- Focus on personal and professional growth
- Ability to think strategically
Apply by email to email@example.com Note: if you do not use a default email application, copy/paste this email address into your preferred email client.